At the beginning of your career at MARA Systems, our employees introduce you to the sale of IT products. After the coaching and learning phase, you begin to research information for markets and companies relevant to us. After further introductions, you independently build your first international business relationships with our customers. Our team develops global sales and marketing strategies that continually improve your sales skills.
These qualifications are required
- Fluency in German and English is required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Articulate in group and interpersonal engagement
- Team player with ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical, process and problem solving skills
- Additional language skills (eg Arabic, Russian, ...) are an advantage
What we offer
- We offer flexible working hours at about 12 - 20 hours per week. In the semester break, more work can be done if interested. Between exam dates the working hours can be reduced.
- After a training phase, independent processing of projects.